Why try a playgroup?
- The room with materials has been prepared.
- There is no need to set up activities, the tutor has done the work for you.
- Your child can choose from a wide range of activities to work on. It would be a bit difficult to offer the same number of activities in a home environment.
- You have the opportunity to observe your child working with thg materials - how he uses them, which he is more interested in. It can inspire you to offer similar or advanced activities at home.
- You can create a community with like-minded parents. Sharing ideas and experiences is useful, especially if you have children of the same age.
- If you are thinking about your child's further Montessori education, the child-parent playgroup is a good place to learn about Montessori pedagogy.
- Your child will become acquainted with the prepared environment and you will be able to see if Montessori is suitable for the child and you.
- You can ask the tutor about the Montessori methodology.
- You can focus on your child without interruption. No need to worry about daily chores, it is time for the two of you to be together.